Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1083154
Kudos : 2

Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper Empty
PostSubject: Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper   Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

Madonna has written an article for Israel's biggest daily newspaper. The Material Girl's byline is on the front page of Yediot Ahronot with an excerpt from her upcoming article headlined 'How My Life Changed.'

Madonna isn't Jewish but she has adopted the Hebrew name of Esther and studies Jewish mysticism Kabbalah.

In her article, the 50-year-old entertainer describes her religious awakening almost 14 years ago, saying she realised fame and fortune were not the end but only the beginning.

The paper has translated her words into Hebrew.

Madonna, whose full article is to be published on Friday, made a private pilgrimage to Israel in 2004 and plans two shows in the country in September as part of her Sticky And Sweet tour.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1083154
Kudos : 2

Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper   Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 am

From the paper:

“Countless times I’ve traveled the world, performed in soccer stadiums, acted in films, dined with world leaders, I’ve achieved what’s considered a very high level of success.
And yet I felt that something is missing in life.
I was pregnant with my daughter almost 14 years ago, when I suddenly realized that I’ve spent most of my life only taking care of myself, and soon I’ll be responsible for another human being’s life.
I looked for meaning.
And one day, at a lesson by a teacher named Eitan, I started finding the answers. I’ve woken up.
I started seeing that being rich and famous isn’t the end of the road, but the beginning of it.”

source: madonnanation
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal

Madonna Writes For Israeli Paper
Page 1 of 1