Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!

Like... : 673901
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Madonna Dreams!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Does anyone have them? alot or often? shit I know I had a awesome amount of them for a while then I haven't had one since january of this year. I'm so happy i've remembered them all! The last one I had in the dream I was chilling with friends in a room then I look up and see this flowing hair and leg swinging back and fourth and I was like hey who is that? then I see her walking and I was like freaking out like omg madonna's in the room! then she was like eye to eye with me and all I did was smile and then thats when I woke up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manoon
junkie

Like... : 673370
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 am

I dream of her, sometimes.

Once, my dream was :

We were arriving, my aunt & me, in a room. We were just in front of the headway (I don't know if it's the English word for it... you know, the part of the scene M played You Must Love Me, for exemple). There was people in this room, but we felt as we were alone.

We were waiting for Her. Then I realised I didn't have my camera...

And then, she arrived... no, not with music, without lights... She arrived, alone, and She looked at me... We had a talk... She gave me shoes ( Laughing I'm obssessed with shoes, too). It was perfect shoes, as I love them, high heels, etc... She told me they were for me...

And then she told me she was sorry but she had to prepare herself for the show... she left...
Then, she came back, but this time with lights, music, the real show... she was amazing, wonderful, beautiful...

And I woke up
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed

Like... : 673751
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am

Never had any myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefan
lovin it

Like... : 673287
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm

hi
I dream of Madonna, sometimes too!

Here are 2 of my dreams I remember!

1st:
I dreamt that my sister, my mother and me went to a Madonna concert! My sister & my mother had golden circle tickets and I 'just' had a 140 € ticket! When we arrived the doors were open. I went to my seat. After a while I talked to a nice woman (can't remember about what though). Robyn was the supporting act. Very Happy
then suddenly M's show began. She opened with Candy Shop. Followed by Borderline and Human Nature. The 4th song was Open Your Heart! The performances were very short! I don't remember the other tracks.
After the concert we went to McDonalds. I did the dance moves Madonna does during Open Your Heart @ Blond ambition Tour and I looked into the windows! Lol!
After we left McDonalds we met Robyn and I took a photo with her!
Crazy dream!!!! Very Happy

2nd: M just released her 3rd BO-Album 'Bitch Madonna!'
I went to the CD shop for buying a copy of it. I asked the seller where I can find the copies. The woman then said to me: 'Better buy Cher's new album! It's cheaper than Madonna's.' The truth is that M's album cost 10€ and Cher's album cost 9,99€ ! LOL!
I said to her she should keep a copy of both albums! because I didn't had enough money and had to go to the bank! So I went to the bank. But first I didn't return to the first shop, I went into another! There I looked for Sticky & Sweet Tour posters! There I met my sister who bought 5 copies of Cher's album! Very Happy Suddenly the window was battered and guess who it was - it was Madonna! She wore a monkey costume Laughing and sang Hanky Panky. (just a few lines) Then she began with singing Material Girl and stole money from the cash!
I thought it was an imitation and asked her 'are you madonna?' (in my language) and she replied to me 'What?' (in english). Then I asked her in english if she was the real Madonna. She then said Yes! I then asked her 'Can u buy me ur best-of cd?' and she said Yeah sure with the money I just have stolen! We returned to the first shop and M saw that I bought a Cher album. She then said that she thinks Cher can't sing. I then turned around and I met a friend who asked me 'Have you bought M's new album yet? I said yes and turned around again but M wasn't there anymore! Then I woke up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manoon
junkie

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

stefan : your second dream is so funny I like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manoon
junkie

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 am

A new one I did yesterday.

I went to see Madonna in Bulgaria. The stage was small.
The show started with Candy Shop, like the real one. But there wasn't Beat Goes On (no Car, nothing). She came with the Spanish Lesson dress (I can't remember what she was singing).
Then she started to sing Lament (she was simply dressed, in white)... but she didn't remember the lyrics, so I helped her... she looked my mouth and started to remember, then sang Lament...
Then she came and spoke to me, I don't remember what she was saying, but she spoke French...
But what I remember is she held my hands, and then made me a hug... Wouahou Very Happy Shocked cheers bounce

Then she let me and finished her show...

When I woke up I was moved, & I still feel the hug, like it was real...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Dreams!   

Back to top Go down

Madonna Dreams!
Page 1 of 1