Share | 

Mathew Bellamy (Muse) Talks About Madonna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin

Like... : 691354
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Mathew Bellamy (Muse) Talks About Madonna   Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 am

BBC 6 Music Week interviewer played a word association game with Muse singer Matthew Bellamy, here’s what he said about “Ambition”:

Matthew Bellamy: Ambition, whenever I hear the word, in my head, all I can think of is Madonna, for some reason. Her in the 80s. Very ambitious person and a great artist, certainly explores many avenues to get her name out there. I think she’s a very special lady.

Interviewer: As an artist I suppose people would associate your music with more the kind of rock genre, but when you were growing up, did you admire pop stars like that ? Did you see the scale of their performances and their image and find that quite appealing ?

Matthew Bellamy: Specially live performances. I think artists like Madonna and Michael Jackson are both amazing live performers. I remember seeing the footage of their concerts and really thinking, well that’s something really extraordinary. Rock bands don’t really do that…

Emma
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal

Mathew Bellamy (Muse) Talks About Madonna
Page 1 of 1