Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Pattenson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1077901
Kudos : 2

Robert Pattenson Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattenson   Robert Pattenson EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm

one dude on my facebook friendlist makes fun of him cuz he hates him! he hates his hair and everything! but...he loved the movie! Laughing yay! Very Happy I love him! I love you I love you

Robert Pattenson Robert-pattinson-shirtless-2
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1083154

Robert Pattenson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattenson   Robert Pattenson EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

thought i'd post this here for you Rach since you like Twilight

Most of us were not fortunate enough to go and see the cast of New Moon in person at Comic-Con this year. It was a shame, especially considering that Rob Pattinson decided to shower for the occasion!

For those of us who were stuck at home while all the madness went down, we came across of list of fun facts compiled about the movies and its stars from people who got to go to Comic-Con.

Here's what we got:

1. The production company, Summit Entertainment, knows you Twilight fans live for the BEEF!

2. Most of the dialogue in New Moon was taken straight from the pages of the novel. (No more of this "spider-monkey" crap!)

3. Taylor Lautner stands tall as the flick's media golden boy. Unlike R-Patz and K-Stew, he knows how to work the press and remains charming answering the same mundane questions over and over and over and….

4. Kristen Stewart knows Bella is a whack job in this movie. Whether she found a way to express any kind of emotion to showcase this is yet to be seen.

5. K-Stew also is still a tool when it comes to interviews. When asked how her life is different from last year's Comic-Con, she replied: "I cut my hair off." Thanks for the enlightening contribution!

6. Breaking up is hard to do, but for the Twilight cast, it's their favorite scenes to act in. The Holy Trinity of Twilight all agreed that their favorite scenes were ones in which they broke up or left another character. R-Patz had said: "I think my breakup scene was my favorite scene. I mean, hopefully it'll come off as having quite a few more levels than the relationship in Twilight. It was interesting. It was like a five page long dialogue scene. That didn't happen at all in the first one and it's quite an interesting little moment. It completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story as well, which I found quite interesting."

7. K-Stew can't wait to [spoiler alert, if you haven't read the books] be knocked up with a baby vamp in the final movie, Breaking Dawn. In addition, R-Patz can't wait to perform the Cesarian!

8. The director, Chris Weitz, is watching you watching the trailer. If you want him to stop, cease putting up Youtube videos in which you record your reactions to the trailer.

9. Be glad you staid home if you are a "normal" fan, because thousands upon thousands of screaming Twilighters filled the streets up to two full days before the Comic-Con even started just to get inside.

10. Real geeks hate Twilight and they want you all to never to come to Comic-Con again as evident by the signs many people were carrying saying "Twilight Ruined Comic-Con".

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1077901

Robert Pattenson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattenson   Robert Pattenson EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks Emma! Very Happy

And damn, damn! I wish I woulda gone to Comic-con! ooooooo! this movie sounds exciting! and yay there using some of the pages from the book! bounce Can't wait! Hurrrrry up November!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robert Pattenson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattenson   Robert Pattenson Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattenson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madonna Madge-ic Forum :: Off Topiiic :: Hollywood Boulevard-
Jump to: