Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How was your day???

Go down 
+4
RayoflightRachey26
Hanky Panky Guy01
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
barn76
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
barn76
lovin it
barn76

Like... : 1079266
Kudos : 0

How was your day??? Empty
PostSubject: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Well we have this on Licious and its a great way of keeping touch so thought I'd add it. If its already here on in the wrong area Mods please delete it xxxx

I've been in hospital today and it wasnt very nice but am home now and am looking around here and think its lovely!
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1085354
Kudos : 2

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Awwwww sorry to hear you've been to the hospital, hope you're ok!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm fine just a bit uncomfortable hopefully I wont need the operation that I may have to have as I will be in hospital for 2 weeks and off work for 3 months arh! I hate hospitals..
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

well fingers crossed you don't need the op!
Back to top Go down
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

Like... : 1079951
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Awwww Barn, what a bad way to spend your day!
Back to top Go down
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am

Hey Reece great to see you here too.. hopefully it will get some new members and fill up a bit as its lovely.
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 am

barn76 wrote:
Hey Reece great to see you here too.. hopefully it will get some new members and fill up a bit as its lovely.

Yeah this place is lovely, I'm glad I joined now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

Hanky Panky Guy01 wrote:
barn76 wrote:

Yeah this place is lovely, I'm glad I joined now Very Happy

Me too its very friendly.. I joined madgetribe a while back but didnt like it so didnt go back there but I like it here although I will still go on licious too..
Back to top Go down
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1080101

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Last night was fun! I go to karaoke every wednesday! so much fun! Now down the road lets see if I can sing in front of 5 miiiiiilllion people hehe!
I did 2 madonna songs American Pie and Don't tell me which that one had to be my favorite to sing. Some of the others were Again-Lenny kravitz, Black velvet, Bust a move, I love to sing! Very Happy I thought maybe I was gonna see the guy I met a few weeks ago but he wasn't there! Sad Damn I knew I shoulda gave him my number. *fingers crossed he'll return*
Todays been cloudy all day, but I woke up and listened to the fullllly leaked version of celebration and I loooooooooove it! bounce been singing it all day today! Plus I haven't worked out in the gym for a while since all i've been doing is going swimming like practically everyday so that workout was awesome! well thanks to the Ipod and Madonna of course! bounce

Last edited by RayoflightRachey26 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 pm

^ sounds like you had a great time Rach! Smile

i was alright today till someone decided to text me and try and argue because they're childish and they have nothing better to do, other than that i'm excited about Celebration! What a Face lol
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:10 pm

RayoflightRachey26 wrote:
Last night was fun! I go to karaoke every wednesday! so much fun! Now down the road lets see if I can sing in front of 5 miiiiiilllion people hehe!
I did 2 madonna songs American Pie and Don't tell me which that one had to be my favorite to sing. Some of the others were Again-Lenny kravitz, Black velvet, Bust a move, I love to sing! Very Happy I thought maybe I was gonna see the guy I met a few weeks ago but he wasn't there! Sad Damn I knew I shoulda gave him my number. *fingers crossed he'll return*
Todays been cloudy all day, but I woke up and listened to the fullllly leaked version of celebration and I loooooooooove it! bounce been singing it all day today! Plus I haven't worked out in the gym for a while since all i've been doing is going swimming like practically everyday so that workout was awesome! well thanks to the Ipod and Madonna of course! bounce

Ooooooh Rach sounds like soooooo much fun bounce cheers
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you meet that guy again I love you
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:29 am

I'm having a relaxing day today.
Back to top Go down
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:47 am

I have had a good day today and tonight my partner is taking me out and we are staying in a hotel in manchester then off to see Walking with Dinosaurs Spectacular at the M.E.N tmz! Yey!!
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 am

barn76 wrote:
I have had a good day today and tonight my partner is taking me out and we are staying in a hotel in manchester then off to see Walking with Dinosaurs Spectacular at the M.E.N tmz! Yey!!

That sounds great! have a fab time! Smile
Back to top Go down
seanmadonnafan
lovin it
seanmadonnafan

Like... : 1079488

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am

my day was all right yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manoon
junkie
Manoon

Like... : 1079570

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Today it was cool - I saw my family bounce
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:02 pm

I was out most of today so its all good....
Back to top Go down
Medusa
lovin it
Medusa

Like... : 1079456

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Chill out day today
Back to top Go down
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Weekend was a fun one! even saturday! I worked and The Irish Festival was there and so being there with supergames was faaaab! such a loooong ass fucking day but I enjoyed every minute of it even though my feet felt like they were gonna snap off any minute! but thank the lord for 3 30 min breaks and I inhailed a giant big ass burger I was so damn hungry! everyone ate all the subway by the time I was on second break! so big thanks to my sister for the burger! Laughing 11am to 11pm! So nice to work and play with kids who aren't a bunch of whiners! except I ran into a few who wanted to play on one of the bounces and I wanted to pick them up and be like listen you! your gonna have to wait! now chill!! Laughing I slept like a baby after that and god did that shower feel great as well! Yesterday was good. I saw the movie Year One which was so hilarious sooo much better than that one with freddy krugers ex lover Drag me to hell! I'm so loving summer! can't believe it's August already! 2 weeks till boston and be there on Madonna's birthday thanks alot cousin perfect timing! I love you
Back to top Go down
barn76
lovin it
barn76

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Walking with Dinosaurs was great!! I loved it and was like a big kid lol.. been v busy at work today and got it all to do tmz ARH! Oh well day off thursday! YEY!
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Today was cool, i cleaned then my mate JP came round and we booked our hotel hotel for Glasgow and watched Madonna then Kathy Griffin Smile
Back to top Go down
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm

oh so damn tired! This felt like another work day but instead I didn't have to work, I got to do whatever the hell I wanted and had fuuuuun!
The Ohio state fair was alot of fun! it spit rain a little bit but it felt good! nice to get away from the sun! great weather for it too! I'm glad I went there was sooooo much there!
there were horses, Cows, doggies, baby chicks, loud ass roosters, ducks!
we walked around and basically saw everything we saw a section where you got to watch butterflys, and see a fox, a skunk, and others.
the food was mighty expensive! but so tasty!
I spotted alot of madonna hanging around! I bought a bag with her on the cover it's the like a virgin album cover pic, then I saw this poster where you can have you name written on it so I got a Twilight one and the guy painted my name on it in purple god is it sexy! then I spotted some MJ t shirts and sooo got one!
then I played one of the games where you throw darts at balloons and I won a stuffed dolphin! yay!
My friend and I rode a few rides, I swear I thought from one of them i was gonna come walking back in circles like I was on crack! lol! but those were alot of fun even though they were just ones that went round n round but ooooh so fun!
If I left anything out i'll surely update! so tiiiiired! my feet feel like they're gonna burst out of my body any minute! hehe!
annnnnd....I went to karaoke since I got an invite to join in karaoke of course I couldn't say no to that shoot! so I went it they were having a jam session so after I left the fair which was around 9pm, karaoke started at 8pm so I reaaaally wasnt into singing after a very fun day! then I was looking at the songs like uh im so tired i dont even wanna get up! or sing! then I thought wait...no!!! hey now how can I leave without singing a song...or 2...so I did! I only did 3 this time! Girls rule songs!
An super duper classic, Vogue! was gonna do the hand moves but.... then I did Soak up the sun and my favorite to end this glorious evening You Oughta Know-Alanis!!!!
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Sounds like you had a fab day Rach!
Back to top Go down
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

I worked yesterday, oh sooo fun! so great to be out in the sun but also so great I didnt get a crappy sunburn whew!
what a awesome day yesterday was! work was fun! this event was really short for a change it only went for 4 hrs 12-4 YAY!!! this was a picnic, over 300 people!
I got to run the same amount of the inflateables, this time 2 of them I've never seen one was a tiger bounce, and the other was a basketball one which was awesome since i loooove basketball! so those were alot of fun! god meanwhile I was sweating my butt off! i'm surprised I didn't get bright red sunburned although my cheeks look rosey red right now and my scalp got cooked!
My favorite section to run was the snow cone one mmmmm i love snow cones there soo good and they were perfect especially for today!
the basketball one was my other fave!
Also great we didn't have to set up millions and and millions of games so that too was a relieve!
So yeah a very easy day and a very fun!
Now I soooo cannot wait to reeeeelax for the weeeeeeekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your day???   How was your day??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was your day???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madonna Madge-ic Forum :: Pub-licious :: FunHouse-
Jump to: