Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1077354
Kudos : 2

Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 am

Kanye West has spouted off some whoppers in his time, but this latest declaration has taken him to a whole new level of delusion. Talking to ScrapeTV, the rapper proclaimed, "You know everyone loves and respects Michael [Jackson], but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone, but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on." You think that's bad? He carries on... "There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect, so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King. First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule." Um, deluded much? Kanye finished by saying, "I have nothing but respect for Michael, but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop." We're not sure whether to assume he's joking and laugh our heads off. Or just cry. A lot.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1072101

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 pm

I like his music and everything but......There will not be I repeat...will never ever be another king of pop! Michael jackson was the one and only real true king of pop. nuff said. Razz
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:56 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

Like... : 1071951
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Kanye, you deluded man.....
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:32 am

Do you remember when he had a tantrum because he didn't win an award he was nominated for... he's like SO big headed it's unreal.

I do like some of his songs but his attitude puts me off him.
Back to top Go down
material_elle
Admin
material_elle

Like... : 1078658
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

o0o0oh [bet your waiting for my input on this]

Well, I really do think Kanye will be this Eras new King of Pop, his musical skills are infact incredible!
He wasn't implying that he was going to attempt to REPLACE MJ but he is right no other male artist of this era can compete with him and his music..

[i would so marry him]
Back to top Go down
http://www.elle-lcious.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder   Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West Takes Another Step Up The DELUDED Ladder
Page 1 of 1