Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1085354
Kudos : 2

Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview Empty
PostSubject: Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview   Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Blond Ambition Tour dancer Kevin Stea answered a few question to Asiance Magazine…

ASIANCE: Who did you love dancing with the most? What about the Madonna tour? Did you freak out when you got cast?
Kevin: I didn’t know I was going to get cast because they already hired the dancers when they brought me in. I figured done deal but then they called me in as an assistant choreographer. I didn’t even know what that meant but I was like, “Sure whatever.” Then when we came in, I ended up assisting the choreographer at that time, Carol Armitage, but she fired Carol and brought in Vince Patterson. So I didn’t know where I was in that space. I thought, “Am I fired?” But I worked with Vince a few months earlier on a commercial so he kept me on. I was very grateful for that. For the Vogue video she ended up firing one of the dancers and then she thought I was a better fit.

ASIANCE: Truth or Dare is one of my all time favorite movies.
Kevin: I almost don’t even recognize myself.

ASIANCE: Anything interesting happen on that tour? Well anything you can say?
Kevin: Well I did mention this before but no one picked it up. I actually broke Madonna’s tooth. I broke it in half accidentally. She was behind me in “Papa Don’t Preach”. We all have the priest outfits on. She comes up behind me singing to us. I didn’t even see her. I turned to go and knocked her mic right into her front tooth.

ASIANCE: That was live on stage?
Kevin: Yes live on stage. I think it was Toronto.

ASIANCE: Was she mad?
Kevin: She gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen. If she had super powers I would have been burned into a cinder. Later on she told me that she was taking it out of my salary. She got it done so quickly. The next day she had to go to the dentist. Her brother was laughing back stage.

ASIANCE: Her brother? Isn’t that weird how now he’s writing a tell all book?
Kevin: I know! I just saw him the other day. He came to the opening night of The Question.

ASIANCE: There was talk that she was in on the book.
Kevin: I don’t know the whole situation. There was some weirdness in that whole thing. His reference to me in that book was a little odd. He mentioned our lawsuit with Madonna years ago. (Blond Ambition dancers - Oliver Crumes, Kevin Stea, and Gabriel Trupin, filed a lawsuit against Madonna. The suit claimed that the singer had invaded the dancers’ privacy during the filming of Truth or Dare. It also charged her with fraud and deceit, intentional misrepresentation, suppression of fact, and intentional infliction of emotional distress for displaying their private lives in the documentary). He said we knew what was going on. It’s like, Hello? You were there. You know they didn’t put signs up until Houston. They never really told us what it was for. They just said they were going to film. He said, (in his book) “I have no sympathy for them.” But when I saw him the other day, he said, “Oh that was written a long time ago.” The only thing I care about is that people don’t trash talk Gabriel. Since he can’t fight back. He passed away years ago. (Gabriel passed away of AIDS in 1995, at age 26) I protect him. He did it for his reasons and had every reason to.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
rl81
rl81

Like... : 1078206
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview   Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 am

"For the Vogue video she ended up firing one of the dancers and then she thought I was a better fit."

-that explains the 8th dancer at the end of the video! Always wondered who he was!!!
Back to top Go down
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

Like... : 1079951
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview   Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 am

rl81 wrote:
"For the Vogue video she ended up firing one of the dancers and then she thought I was a better fit."

-that explains the 8th dancer at the end of the video! Always wondered who he was!!!

Ooh I never noticed that, I should go look
Back to top Go down
rl81
rl81

Like... : 1078206
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview   Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Hanky Panky Guy01 wrote:
rl81 wrote:

Ooh I never noticed that, I should go look

It's at the very end, on the right hand side at the back I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview   Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Blond Ambition Tour Dancer Kevin Stea Interview
Page 1 of 1