Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Andre Recieves Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1077354
Kudos : 2

Peter Andre Recieves Justice Empty
PostSubject: Peter Andre Recieves Justice   Peter Andre Recieves Justice EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:44 pm

After slanderous rumors were printed in Britain's Sunday People about Peter Andre having an affair while married to Katie Price, Peter dragged their asses into court, calling the story "untrue and hurtful".

Today he was vindicated with a "substantial" reward in damages. How much he got, we aren't sure, but Peter made a vow in front of London's High Court this morning, saying that: "If anyone slanders my name I will not hesitate in taking action against them. "

Andrew also reiterated one more time - with feeling - that he never cheated on Jordan.

By the way, we wouldn't be surprised if it was Katie who started the rumors of an affair. How can anyone feel bad for her if Peter is completely innocent? See what we are getting at here?

I like Peter but i'm Team Katie lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
material_elle
Admin
material_elle

Like... : 1078658
Kudos : 0

Peter Andre Recieves Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Andre Recieves Justice   Peter Andre Recieves Justice EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 pm

hes a twat, he deserves a slap
Back to top Go down
http://www.elle-lcious.webs.com

Peter Andre Recieves Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madonna Madge-ic Forum :: Off Topiiic :: Celebrityyy Gossip-
Jump to: