Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1077901
Kudos : 2

*~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up? Empty
PostSubject: *~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up?   *~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 pm

I have a ton! but one of my favorites was playing with barbies and playing games with my neighbors like ghost in the graveyard or playing some baseball or four square. My other favorite was my friend and I created this pretend radio show we called it HP radio. (My last name and her last name) sadly it was until we both reached high school. I hope we can bring it back! So my friend was the host I was the co host and we talked about everything going on in the world, my favorite was I got to be the people who would call in and we'd do contests to concerts! lmao! I still have the tapes and I ain't never getting rid of them! I miss my good ol pink radio! Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1083154
Kudos : 2

*~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up?   *~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

nice topic rach!

i have a lot of great memories.

One of the ones that stand out the most is when i was 11 and i went to see Michael Jackson at Sheffield Don Valley Stadium on the HIStory Tour, i was excited for weeks leading up to it! My Mum took me and my Sister Lianne and it was amazing! it's all we could talk about for ages after!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal

*~*Memory lane*~ Do you have any favorite memories as a kid growing up?
Page 1 of 1