Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RayoflightRachey26
Madge-ic member Rach!
Madge-ic member Rach!
RayoflightRachey26

Like... : 1080101
Kudos : 2

Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt Empty
PostSubject: Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt   Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am

Madonna is a fan of Dancing With the Stars—sorta.

Her longtime best friend, Debi Mazar, tells me that the queen of pop was one of the first people she heard from when it was announced she'd be competing in the upcoming ninth season of the hit reality competition show.

"She's really excited for me," Mazar, 45, said. "She was on her way to Budapest and she just said, "Oh, my God! How great! And you are dancing with Russians—how lucky are you?!"

That Russian would be Mazar's partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Mazar's already under his spell...

"He's very funny, he's very sweet, and he's very patient," said Mazar, who plays publicist Shauna Roberts on Entourage. "He's got a great sense of humor…And I can't stop looking at that butt!"

Well, she better stop looking if she wants a real shot at the disco-ball trophy.

She admits she was wrong to assume ballroom dancing would come easier to her because of the many years she spent dancing in New York City nightclubs. "In my first three days of rehearsal I have come to find that I am really uncoordinated and I really can't dance," Mazar said. "It's really terrifying."

Win or lose, Mazar says it will all be worth it because of the exposure that comes with the waltzing. Not only do she and hubby Gabriele Corcos have an Internet cooking show, Under the Tuscan Gun, but they're also writing a cookbook and releasing a skin-care line made from olives grown at their home in Florence, Italy.

Mazar is not, however, looking forward to the Dancing costumes. "Everything is padded," she said. "I don't want bigger tits! I don't want them up to my chin."

She added, "I'm a girl who always wears skirts below the knee. I don't show off my legs, because I don't really love my legs. But everything they have chosen to put me in is like up to my crotch!"
Sounds like Madonna would approve.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_mal....=rss_marcmalkin

haha awwww! I love debi! she's so awesome! Best of luck to her! and madonna you surprise us all everyday!
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1085354
Kudos : 2

Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt   Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 pm

COOL! hope she does well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal

Dancing Debi: Madonna, Boobs and Maksim's Butt
Page 1 of 1