Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Oakenfold On Celebration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Like... : 1134709
Kudos : 2

Paul Oakenfold On Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Speaking from Norway where he’s midway through his duties as the opening artist on the European leg of Madonna’s ‘Sticky and Sweet’ tour, DJ/producer Paul Oakenfold told Spinner how he worked with her on several songs to boost her retrospective CD new sounds…

“I produced a bunch of cuts. I don’t know what’s on the album; I just know ‘Celebration’ is the first single. I didn’t know it was coming out so soon either. It’s important that the new tracks blend in, and I took Madonna’s classic songs as inspiration. I’m certainly not looking to go backwards. I’m looking to go forwards and to break musical barriers down with something that’s up-tempo and works on American radio, which is pretty jaded in some respects. In terms of the song, it sounds classic Madonna; in terms of the music, it’s cutting edge.”

Back to top Go down
http://madge-ic.heavenforum.com
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

Like... : 1081951
Kudos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh I wish I wish I wish he'd have said something about Revolver....
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1087354

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am

i don't know, i HOPE Revolver doesn't leak before the CD comes out so then it'll be a total surprise when i listen to it for the first time............ but if it does leak i know for a fact i won't be able to resist lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 am

DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy wrote:
i don't know, i HOPE Revolver doesn't leak before the CD comes out so then it'll be a total surprise when i listen to it for the first time............ but if it does leak i know for a fact i won't be able to resist lol.

I agree, if it leaks I won't be able to stop myself from just having a little peak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1087354

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am

Do you think it'll be similar to the demo or do you think she'll make it more like Celebration?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal
Hanky Panky Guy01
obsessed
Hanky Panky Guy01

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy wrote:
Do you think it'll be similar to the demo or do you think she'll make it more like Celebration?

I would hope that it keeps true to the demo, because I just love that, but no doubt if Madonna has done it she's changed it about a little, I don't think I can imagine Revolver being totally re-done like Celebration, but I can imagine Madonna's vocals fitting perfectly with the demo track
Back to top Go down
Manoon
junkie
Manoon

Like... : 1081570
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm

I think it'll be like the demo, but with some changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Oakenfold On Celebration   Paul Oakenfold On Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Oakenfold On Celebration
Page 1 of 1