Madonna Madge-ic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna Madge-ic Forum

Madonna Madge-ic A Forum Where The People Come Together

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Oakenfold on Madonna: new material is ‘the sound of tomorrow’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy
Admin
DiE_yOuNg_StAy_PrEtTy

Like... : 1085354
Kudos : 2

Paul Oakenfold on Madonna: new material is ‘the sound of tomorrow’ Empty
PostSubject: Paul Oakenfold on Madonna: new material is ‘the sound of tomorrow’   Paul Oakenfold on Madonna: new material is ‘the sound of tomorrow’ EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 pm

British DJ and remixer Paul Oakenfold would like to clear something up: He has never been naked in a recording studio with Madonna. “That was a joke,” he laughs, referring to Madonna’s April 23rd tweet via manager Guy Oseary’s account: “paul oakenfold is running around the studio naked.. because i wont put the air on.. its hot in here.. but the music is hotter!!!! -M.”

But Oakenfold is dead serious about getting people on the dance floor with Celebration, the song, which he co-wrote with Madonna for her upcoming greatest hits package, is he says, “meant to be positive in the respect that you can do it, let’s have a good time, let’s enjoy ourselves. Working with M was very focused, very professional. When you step up to this level, it’s an interesting process because you’re on someone else’s time, and you respect that. And that’s really what it’s about. So I was extremely organized when I went in there with the team that I had. It’s definitely the sound of tomorrow. Which always becomes the sound of today.”

Source: EW
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/emmamadonnaconfessionsonadancefloormchal

Page 1 of 1